Sweet Hermione My new chapter already! Please PB me for your reactions! Chapter 3 The waiting room was full of people. Healers were walking fastly through the room, helping emergency’s or dangerous patients further into the hospital. (This was unusual: normally, the patients had to walk by themselves to the divisions. Lupin thought that the hospital was to crammed with people, that the patients that were in the most deadly situation, were helped firstly.) The waiting patients were horribly hurted, a lot probely by Death Eaters: there was a baby with three heads, a young girl with a thick, black tail which was circling around her waist with an enourmous fast speed, an old, wrinkled man with a great, swollen green tongue with spikes at the end of it, a red haired woman with a grey, rock-like skin and one, small pink eye in her forehead... There was a teenage boy who was crying like a tiger, a middle-aged man with purple steam coming from his ears and dwarf-sized legs and feet... There even was, to Lupin’s shock, a black haired girl, her whole body covered in blood. She seemed familiar to him... he thought and thought... O God, he thought, it is Parvati Patil. ‘Tonks,’ he said quickly, ‘that girl over there,’ – he pointed – ‘she was one of my pupils.’ Tonks saw Parvati directly. ‘O no,’ she said. ‘I know her, to… Well, her parents used to work at the Ministry. They were so nice...’ Tonks looked very sad, and walked directly at her. Lupin hurried to follow her, through the mass of cursed and sick wizards and witches. The girl was all alone, and stared to the floor, while her blood was dripping and streaming on the ground. ‘Parvati?’ asked Tonks tentively. Parvati looked up. Even her face wasn’t been undamaged: her cheeks were cutted and darkred. She looked unconfidentally at Tonks. ‘Who-?’ she asked, her voice unexpectedly bright. Then, she saw Lupin. ‘Professor Lupin!’ she said happily, grabbing his hand and shaking it politely. ‘It is nice to see you again.’ Lupin smiled at her. ‘It is nice to see you too, Parvati,’ he said. ‘But what… what happened to you?’ She signed at them to come closer. ‘Death Eaters,’ she said quietly. ‘My whole family was attacked. We were just getting breakfast together, (we had a special birthday party) and they stormed into the house. They wore those white masks, and old, long robes. They cursed all of us. My mother was almost killed by a Death Eather.’ She signed at them again, to come more close and wispered: ‘I’ll swear that it was Snape. I recognized his black hair and dark eyes... And he walked just the same way he did at Hogwarts...’ She sighed, looking terrified. ‘He cursed me, to… But I don’t know what curse it is… no one knows… it was a non-verbal spell, too...’ Her dripping blood had created a dark, red pool on the floor. ‘God, I hope they can help me,’ said Parvati. ‘They’re so busy, you know… Everyone get cursed these days. But I may be lucky. My younger nephew and niece were bitten by a werewolf, just three weeks ago...’ Suddenly, she looked suprised. ‘O, no,’ she said quietly to Lupin. ‘I don’t mean-’ ‘That’s O.K.,’ he said quickly. ‘And besides, we are coming here for two young children who are bitten. Mabye...?’ ‘Oh, I hope so!’ Parvati said hopefully. ‘You were a great teacher, you know... All those people before you were really bad. Well, except for professor Lockhart, he did well,’ she said, her cheeks turning a bit pink, underneath all the blood. ‘Thank you,’ said Lupin. That was the second compliment he had been given today. Why were people so nice to him, to say all those things? ‘Oh, I’m sorry,’ Parvati said quickly to Tonks. ‘I forgot… I don’t even know your name!’ Tonks smiled at her and said: ‘I’m Tonks. Nice to meet you.’ ‘Nice to meet you, too. But... Tonks, is that your first name?’ Lupin answered before Tonks could open her mouth. ‘No, it’s her last name, and her first name is Nymphadora, but she hates it. So she likes it better when we call her just Tonks.’ Parvati looked a bit suprised. ‘Er...well, then, Tonks,’ she said, smiling. Suddenly, they heard a small voice behind them. ‘Erm… Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks?’ They all looked up and saw a small, dark female Healer looking at them. ‘Yes, we are,’ said Lupin, nodding at Tonks. He saw Parvati at the corner of his eye. She was getting paler and paler, and looked very weak. He hoped that she would be helped very quickly. Then, he saw her looking back at him. That would be nice, but you can’t. No one knows what it is. I even doubt if the Healers know it. I’ll just have to wait. They’re to busy with the real emergency’s. Lupin stared back at her, bewildered. Good Lord, he thought. You can do Legitimency. Where did you- But he broke the eyecontact, because he heard the small Healer saying: ‘Would you please follow me?’ She looked at Parvati. ‘I am very sorry for you,’ she said. ‘It looks like amateur’s spell, very Dark. I hav an idea of what it is... I do the Potion antidotes. I’ll see if we can find something for you...’ She seemed to hesitate a bit. ‘Follow me, please.’ -----------------------------------