Sweet Hermione @ Goldberry: Thanks for your reaction! A new chapter... I have worked on it for a loooong time. ^^' The penultimate paragraph is a bit edgy. I asked some people for advice, and they both thought it was allright to post it here. There won't be more details, so... And that last sentence is about something else, as you will read in the next chapter. But if any moderator or reader thinks I have went to far, please contact ( or punish ^^') me. Chapter 14 ‘You’re right,’ answered Tonks. She jumped on the bed. ‘Hm... quite comfortable!’ She winked at Lupin. He felt a jolt in his belly. O God... Tonks walked to the opposite of the bed and sat down on the edge. She slowely took off her shirt. Lupin hastely did the same. He watched her back. She had a girly, thin body and a pale skin. Lupin felt ashamed of the desire in his heart. She seemed so innocent, but though so seductive... What would she do if he let his hand upon her shoulder? If he would touch her waist? If he just... Lupin shook his head and took on his sleepshirt. Tonks had put on a white cotton undershirt and white shorts. He took off his jeans and put on shorts too. He was suprised of how short it took to both get dressed for the night. Tonks turned around at him. ‘Shall we first check the kids?’ *** ‘He reminds me a bit of Carrie,’ said Tonks. ‘Those flying books in the air... It’s amazing.’ Lupin nodded. David lay in his bed, with a circle of flying books above his head. He looked concentrated, but though sleepy. ‘He’s fine,’ wispered Tonks. She looked tenderly at David and smiled. They walked to Stella’s door. She sat up in her bed, her eyes wide open. Tonks walked to her. ‘What’s up, darling?’ she asked softly. ‘I can’t sleep,’ wispered Stella. ‘Of course you can,’ said Tonks. ‘Just close your eyes, and...’ Lupin made a vague gesture with his hand. ‘Nightmares, isn’t it?’ he asked Stella. She nodded slowely. He looked irritated at Tonks. ‘Well, I can image that...’ ‘Please, Remus. Don’t start to blame me for everything...’ ‘I’m not blaming you for everything! I just think that it wasn’t necessary to get her all upset.’ Tonks sighed and touched his arm. ‘I’m sorry, allright? Happy with that?’ Lupin didn’t looked at her. ‘Stella. There are no werewolves who are going to crush you.’ ‘I don’t believe you,’ said Stella, her eyes big. ‘No, you don’t. But you know what? That doesn’t matter. Because when there would be a werewolve, you only have to scream very loud. And than Tonks and I will finish him off.’ ‘Yes,’ wispered Stella. ‘You’re going to do that, right?’ Tonks and Lupin nodded seriously. Stella slowely smiled, but she looked concerned. Tonks gave her a kiss on the brow and Lupin stroked Stella’s dark hair. When they left the room, Stella was already asleep. Tonks and Lupin got into bed. The blankets were very soft and heavy, but they felt comfortable. Tonks had opened a window, but it was still very hot in the room. Lupin saw the sweat on her forehead. He didn’t knew if he had been too rude to Tonks or if things were allright now. Tonks lied down in the bed, her back at Lupin. He realised he still hadn’t heard the full story about Snape. He cleared his troath. ‘Uhm...’ he began, uncertainly. ‘Tonks, what happened...’ ‘Yes,’ responded Tonks. ‘You still want to hear that story, don’t you?’ She turned around. Lupin thought she looked like an angel with her white undershirt and pink lips. ‘I ran, I ran, I ran...’ she told him, sounding bored. ‘He followed me. I never expected that he could ran so fast. He began to shout spells and curses at me. I ducked away everytime, but then...’ She sighed. ‘I got hit in my back. I crashed to the wall of a little Muggle house. I was lucky it was deserted. I would have had explained so much...’ Tonks looked away from Lupin, scared. ‘Snape laughed at me, so devilish. ‘Now...’ he wispered. He hit me in the face and I fell on the ground. I didn’t wanted to cry, but I could feel the hot tears over my face...’ She was wispering now. ‘He hit me and hit me... I kept on crying... I couldn’t help it. The pain was so intense... My lips had started to bleed. He took my head and bumped it to the wall. I tried to catch my wand, but I felt his hands in my pockets...’ Tonks sniffed. ‘That was it. Two things that I don’t like. I can’t lose my wand.’ Lupin didn’t asked where her pockets were, but he thought he knew it very well. ‘And then... what happened?’ wispered Lupin. Tonks took a deep, shivering breath. ‘Well, I smashed him in the face.’ Tonks looked deadly serious. ‘Very well,’ smiled Lupin. ‘Yeah... I guess,’ said Tonks silently. ‘Did he ran away?’ he asked. ‘It takes more than a hit to let a Death Eater run away from you.’ ‘What happenend?’ ‘He tried to torture me. I ducked away before the ray could hit me. He was mad as hell. He was screaming: ‘You’re a wimp, aren’t you? Aren’t you? First Dumbledore had to solve all your little problems, because you haven’t got enough bravery to solve them by yourself! And you still can’t take anything from me, can you? You still can’t. Am I too much? You’re the girl that -’ Tonks hesistated, and didn’t completed her sentence. For some reason, she was looking at her hands and shivered again. ‘What the hell does he mean?’ asked Lupin concerned. He shook her arm. She looked away from him. ‘I have no idea. He’s crazy.’ Lupin shook his head. ‘No, Nymphadora, he is not. And I don’t believe you haven’t got any idea. You’re-’ ‘Don’t you call me Nymphadora!’ she shouted. ‘You know I hate it.’ ‘Sorry,’ he apoligized. ‘But... Tonks... I think you know what he means. I have no idea, but...’ ‘I don’t, allright?’ said Tonks angrily. ‘It doesn’t matter.’ She turned around and lay on her side. ‘Sorry...’ he wispered, again. ‘I didn’t meant to...’ ‘It’s allright,’ he heard her say. She sighed deeply. Lupin looked at her thin figure. She was so seductive, but she had no idea... Before he knew what he was doing, he let his hand stroke over her back. Tonks silently gasped. Lupin saw the chills running over her arms. Could he...? Her skin felt soft and sweaty. He let his fingers move under her shirt... he felt her warm belly, her bellybutton... She moved and Lupin felt her body against his... His hand moved a bit lower... That’s when the screaming began. -----------------------------------