Sweet Hermione @ StokkieY (2x), SlytherinPride, HPWurm, Sabine, Elise and Goldberry, thanks for your reactions! :D (Yes I know... I call you again, because it is my English topic... I will make a kind of ''thankyou-list'' in the end, so this will make it easier to remember names in one topic.) This (very short) chapter is about the very end of the day. The next chapter will start a new day. Finally! :) Chapter 15 ‘What the hell is that?!’ yelled Tonks. They covered their ears with their hands to dim the shrill yelling. Lupin removed his hand from her belly. They both jumped out of bed and run at the door where the noise came from. Lupin opened the door and they run into the room. Stella was looking at them, with big eyes and an open mouth. She was still screaming. Lupin heard David making an angry sound. He joined them and looked angry at his sister. ‘Shhhh!!’ Tonks laid her hand over Stella’s mouth. ‘My God!’ Stella’s face had turned very pink. ‘Werewolves...’ said Stella, her voice dimmed. She sounded terrified. ‘Werewolves... where are they? Werewolves...!’ She gasped for air. Lupin and Tonks exchanged looks. ‘You had a nightmare, Stella,’ said Tonks. ‘The only werewolves here are Remus, David and yourself. And you guys aren’t transformated.’ Stella’s lip began to tremble. ‘Ahw... poor kid...’ As Stella began to cry, Tonks hugged her. ‘I can understand why you’re having nightmares, but they’re not real, allright? We are here to protect you and to take care of you. That’s why the Ministry send us. And besides, this house is protected by all these spells... Isn’t it?’ ‘But I’m so scared...’ cried Stella. ‘And...’ David looked at Tonks, suprised and uncertain. ‘Ehm... spells?’ ‘What?’ said Lupin sharply. ‘The house is not protected?’ ‘I don’t know who said that,’ started Stella, wiping away her tears. ‘But it wasn’t me.’ ‘Well, I still did this spell, a protective spell...’ said Tonks, uncomfortable. ‘So that’ll work..’ ‘I don’t want to be rude, but what was that spell like?’ asked Lupin. ‘Axis Warisus,’ said Tonks quietly. ‘That’s a fake one,’ wispered Lupin, a bit shocked. ‘What?! yelled Tonks. ‘And I got it from this book... I thought it was a very good one... I really made a blue web of sparks, so...’ ‘Doesn’t matter,’ said Lupin. ‘What are we gonna do now?’ ‘A real one, I think?’ said Tonks. Lupin moaned. ‘I’m not good at this stuff...’ ‘Well, me neither.’ Stella and David exchanged looks. ‘Are we gonna die if we don’t have protective spells?’ asked David. ‘Depends,’ said Tonks honestly. ‘But... Remus... I’m really tired. Let’s...’ ‘No,’ said Lupin. ‘If I just...’ He thought very hard. He must have remembered some protective spell... ‘Tonks?’ he said, yawning. ‘Can you please get your wand?’ *** They got into bed. Tonks looked really tired. Her hair was a mess and she looked very pale. The sweat was running down her neck. The spell had been a hard one, but the house was pretty safe now. It wouldn’t survive a bunch of Death Eaters, but... Ah well, for the night, it was allright. Tonks took off her shorts. Lupin looked at her legs. Tired as he was, he still felt the temptation to touch her, to kiss her... But for now, it wasn’t the right time. He turned around in the bed, and fell asleep. -----------------------------------