Creative (Double reply, my apologies) First of all, I owe you all an apology for posting this late=.="" Well now, my idea for a storyline is the following: (Btw: I saw that Marlin has been found more or less, and Delbagon is tracked down, however I'd like to drop Delbagon for a while 'till I have found a new player) Finding Marlin, one of their own, in an abandoned place all shook up, seeing Michael show up looking like crap and seeing Sawyer suffer under the influence of Delbagon has brought lots of commotion amongst the AO. Unfortunately, the Minister of Magic heard of all the stuff that has happened and the way it did. Let's put it this, tender, way: He's not happy. He has condemned the dayshift to split up and take over both the night-and dayshift, but worst of all: He wants to send the nightshift to an abandoned HQ in the northern part of England. He will change these individual Aurors into a team, so that they'll work together better and more efficiant. Well, I'd like to hear your opinion about this storyline :wink: -----------------------------------