12cho21 Heya This story is about Harry that is looking for the Horuxes (sp?) When he's looking for a Horux he meets a little girl who is cursed. She warned him not to go further but Harry did. After he got the Horux he finds out he's cursed. But what is the real curse? http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5959/higurashikai1181jc4.jpg Chapter 1 - Warning “Don’t go further if you don’t want to die in vain. Your past is already so awful. ” A women’s voice said. As I looked back I just saw a little kid. But she looked so serious. “What do you want from me” Harry said “I want you to escape from a horrible fate” she said with the same voice. “I can’t, I have to go further” Harry turned around and walked further. “As you wish, just don’t get caught.” She walked after me. “Why are you following me?” He said irritated, maybe a little scared she wasn’t just an normal kid. “I’m going to die today… I don’t want to die” “What, yeah well if you’re going to follow me you going to die.” I said as I looked back, she was gone. How is that possible. As I walked further I thought about the things she said; Die in vain, escape from a horrible fate, I’m going to die and your past is already so awful, how could she know. I guess she really wasn’t just a kid. I looked at the mansion, I wanted to open the door but it opened before I could do anything. As the door closed at my back. Then the sound of footsteps. “Who’s there” But no answer. The footsteps became louder. And the suddenly it stopped , again footsteps but this time it sounded like a women’s with high heels. “So you’ve came. You did got the warning, didn’t you?” “I did, but that won’t stop me” Harry said, He noticed that they weren’t speaking English. “Who are you?!” He said. “My name is Nagini” She said while laughing. She stepped forward so I could see her in the moonlight. She was a pretty woman with curly black hair but she had a pale skin. She showed her teeth with blood on it “Prepare your self!” she said while attacking him. “Avada Kerdava!” The curse hit her before she could bite Harry. She fell, but she stood up. She wasn’t dead! How could that be? “You don’t think my master would leave me unprotected with you, did you?” She laughs. Her necklace glowed red, was it the necklace that protected her? It was the necklace! That was the Horux She jumped on me, my wand fell somewhere were I couldn’t reach it. She was so strong, I couldn’t get away. “I’m going to enjoy this meal” She laughed evil. But something grabbed her head back and a knife cut her necklace off. I ran to my wand and said “Avada Kerdava!” This time she was really dead and her body turned back into a giant snake. “Are you alright” She said, it was the kid again. “You know if you’re staying here, of course you’re going to die then” I said. “This is the part that you thank me. I’ll die anyway, there is nothing you can do. I am cursed..” -----------------------------------