12cho21 Sorry guys that it took so long! and I know this is a really small part :oops: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5735/rikash6.jpg “Cursed ..?” “Yes, I’m destined to die, it was already decided before I was born.” “I can’t live with that, that you are destined to die. Who does even decide that?” “I-I..” Rika looked sad to the moonless sky. “I’m scared” “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you” Harry said. “No!” she yelled “It will only put you in danger, it won’t do you any good!” “I can’t just let you go, not now that I know that you’re cursed…. So where are you heading?” “I don’t have anywhere to go, I don’t have any family. My mother died after giving birth to me, I never new my father.” “Then you’re coming with me.” With that he grabbed her hand and appeariated to The Burrow. “Where are we” Rika asked, she couldn’t see a thing, she only felt the soft grass tickling her feet. She couldn’t even afford shoes. Harry was still holding her hands, leading her to The Burrow. A girls voice spoke; “Who’s there?” “It’s me, Harry” “Then this is the question: Why did you broke up with me?!” “Ginny are you still mad about it? You know I still love you, I just can’t put you into danger!” Ginny opened the door to let him through, after that she just walked away. She didn’t saw Rika standing behind Harry. “I’ll let you meet my 2 best friends.” Harry looked at Rika, because it was too dark outside he’d never noticed that her black robe was torn and she didn’t wear shoes. He couldn’t see what she really looked like, she wore her hood up so he could only she her cheeks flush. As they walked into the living room they saw Hermione and Ron sitting there. “Where the hell have you been?!” Hermione yelled. “You’ve promised us that we’d go with you!” “I know, I know. I’m sorry. But I’ve got the Horux.” He said while throwing the necklace to Hermione. “But I’d probably didn’t have it if I didn’t got any help. Guys this is Rika” Rika showed herself and let her hood down. They all saw that she had long black hair until her knees and just as Harry she had green eyes. They all looked at Rika with an open mouth, with that Rika’s cheeks flushed. “I’m Rika, Nice to meet you…” -----------------------------------