12cho21 http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4743/whyorwhynotuk8.jpg Chapter 1 – Beginning of the end. (Rika POV) They all accepted me, I felt so happy that it almost made me cry. But all dreams must end, I’m still cursed and I can’t change that, nobody can, can they? I looked at Hermione and Ginny, they were fast asleep. Why do punishments exist? Why am I getting punished? Did I do something wrong? Did I overlook something fatal for me? And again I heard the footsteps, they become louder and louder. So loud, that you want to freak out. But I just pretend not to hear. And then, suddenly it stops. Its 5 A.M. and still dark, but I couldn’t sleep anymore. I think I was to scared to sleep, to scared of my dreams. I went to the living room, of course there was nobody there it was after all just 5 A.M. I just sat there, in the dark, doing nothing. But then this dark figure came to me. I felt being stabbed, the hurt. I couldn’t do a thing. And then it went black. All I could feel is pain, pain and nothing else… (Harry’s POV) Damn, I just can’t get this stupid song out of my head. How am I supposed to sleep while this song keeps playing in my head? It’s 6 A.M. and I still haven’t got any sleep. To get my happiness, I had done everything. But had done nothing to be blamed and accused of. The sounds of footsteps became louder everyday. Then I noticed the fact, there was no time. It sure sounded like Rika’s voice though, but I’m not sure, I never heard her sing. Give me a reason, why not adopt in this way. Or judge me to be guilty of so many incurable sins. Tell me why, or why not? Complaining way too much. Maybe I overlooked something fatal for me. I never ever heard this song, why do I hear it now? Is it because of Rika? The silent warning became louder everyday. Then I kept pretending not to hear. There’s nobody who knows, except for me. Among the nonsense tragedies, what on earth you’re looking for? Tell me Why, Or Why Not? I can’t sleep so I’m going down stairs. The song is still playing in my head. When I entered the living room, it stopped. But what I saw was Rika dead, covered in blood on the ground… Next to her she wrote with her own blood; Why? Or Why Not? She was stabbed everywhere, in her chest, legs, arms and through her throat. And the knife still stabbed in her left hand and her right hand next to the text she wrote. How could this happen? I failed to protect her… -----------------------------------