Elisabeth. Prologue: I was longing to go to Hogwarts for such a long time. I still believe that the happiest day of my life was the day that it was I who got on the train. It was I who got on the Hogwarts Express, away from mom who is alwas too worried, off to freedom. I had packed by bag for ages already. I kept changing the contents. That summer, Rons best friend Harry Potter had come over. I was so shy! I adored him, he looked like such a nice boy. And a true hero. He was every girls' dream and me with my childish face and figure and firelike red hair wouldn't make any chance. "Bye mom!" I waved from my place in the Hogwarts Express. I was so happy and full of expectations. I was going to Hogwarts! I was sitting with a boy and two girls who were going to their first year, too. They introduced themselves as Elle, Marianne and Steve. "I am Ginny. Ginny Weasley." "You must be the twins' sister then!" Elle shouted in awe. "That's so cool!" "Yes, I am. How do you know?" It was her first year, too, how could she have known the twins? "My brother Milow is in their year. He always has lots of stories about them. It must be wonderful to have them as brothers," Elle explained. "Well, yeah. But sometimes they go to far." I didn't know what to say to be honest. I hoped in the deepest of my heart that people wouldn't compare me to Fred and George. After a while, there was noise in the corridors. The scenery outside had turned from green fields to high raised hills. Marianne got out of our coupé to look what was going on. "Everyone is putting on their robes," Milow said. He had been looking too. "We had better do the same," Marianne said. "We can't appear at Hogwarts in our Muggle clothing." "Is any of you a Muggleborn?" I was curious. "My mom is a Muggle, my dad was a wizard," Milow said. "I'm so sorry you lost your father." Elles voice was full of pity. "Ah well, it's ok. It happened years ago. I'l tell you in the castle." Everyone was leaving the train now and so did we. I hoped they would all be Gryffindors. When we got out of the train, there was a huge man calling for the first years. I knew immediately it was Hagrid. Me, Elle, Marianne and Milow followed him, full of expectation. -----------------------------------