child of the other side 4th Poem I have to admit that it took me a long time to get some inspiration. I was trying but didn't get any result, until this day. It just came to me all of the sudden, as so often happens with inspiration. The child trying to catch that soap bell made me think of children and their dreams. We all dreamt and always believed our dreams would come true. When we grow older, some of us give up and most of us don't try to chase their dreams because they think it isn't possible anyway and get over it. They go and live in the real world, where there's no room for fantasy and faith. I think it's a pity, so I wrote a poem about it. *** A child’s dream floating in the air Aren’t we all trying to chase it? When we were still a child we never gave up But later on some of us have the feeling they lost the fight We were wandering through our fantasies when our hearts were young As we grow older it are the memories that take over No one of us will ever forget those childhood days When we were trying to catch our dreams Floating in the air as a wishful star -----------------------------------