Sweet Hermione Well then, I'll vote! Nice poems, but complicated. I like how you all made something completely different. First one: 1st poem I adore this one. It's more like a story (it's book, so yeah that sounds natural xD) than a poem and most of the time, I think that's really really annoying but now I really like it. It's an interesting subject you describe here. I like the whole poem. The last stanza's, you begin about a painter which is not completely clear to me, but in the last stanza, you make it all up to me. xD I don't know, but it really... did something to me. Second one: 3rd poem I had to chose between the second and third, but I finally chose this one. That's mainly because of the line: It’s a pain too much to take But exactly what you want to hear . I love the contradiction in this and though I don't know what you mean, I adore it. It makes me think of the love-hate and pain-bless in life. The title ''Philosophy of bells'' also sounds very nice. But I have a little personal downside to this poem: the vocabulary is so well but I don't understand a lot of words. Third one: 2nd poem I love the rhyme, how it sounds simple but I think it isn't simple at all. The last two lines are really, really brilliant and a true oneliner (like - for my diary / schooldiary or something) and it seems to give hope. I like the idea of the outside and inside of the Earth. Well done. -----------------------------------