Sweet Hermione 5th poem This subject was really difficult for me. I wrote in the past four years hundreds of poems about myself but none good enough. this poem has made me realize so many thing about myself and somewhere it helps me a bit with the situation I'm in at the moment. I decided to start the poem with the moment I made one of my biggest mistakes ever. A mistake that is still following me every moment I feel down. It's emotional for me and somewhere I am really proud of it, because it gives me a good feeling about the past years. --- Years passed since the first time The first time in the passage I could scream 'till my lungs failed I could cry 'till my tears dried up The one moment of truth The one moment of betrayal The steps were easily made And the scars will never fade Lies and broken smiles It looked so easy at the beginning But then again Mistakes are so easily made Walking in the dark Searching for the light Knowing that going back Is the easy step I tell you I learned from my mistakes Knowing that I will still be lying And give you the broken smile Just to calm you down Will I ever learn To accept my mistakes? Will ever learn To live without the broken smiles? -----------------------------------