child of the other side Wow, so many poems about a difficult subject with so little time, I'm proud of every person who competed and also of those who have tried. Unfortunately no one has voted so SH and I will have to do it. I will also open the new EPC today so you can start brainstorming again. ^^ This topic will be closed around 8.00 pm so if anyone has changed his/her mind, please vote! *** My first vote goes to poem number; 3 Because; I think the idea is marvellous and you did very well. It's a little difficult to read but once you've caught the flow, it's great. I like the poem, the “spiders' kiss" (yuck) and the rhyme. My second vote goes to poem number; 2 Because; it’s not the poem that reminds me of spiders the most but I do like it. I see the title as part of the poem and also an important one which is quite rare. *hard to explain* The only minor thing is the fact that I would have liked it longer. :") My third vote goes to poem number; 4 Because; the rhyme is good, the end is good (catchy XD) and the poem itself is good as well. I like how you left the g's away, it's something different. "Mindless I looked the other way, And kept moving towards you", is the best sentence. It reminds me of a book. -----------------------------------