Welkom op Harry Potter Forum! 

Antwoord op onderwerp

Headhunter

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: do feb 03, 2011 20:19 

Hello readers!

It's been a long time ago when I last wrote, so it's time for a new fanfiction! As the title pretty clearly explains I'll be writing some fragments of how I visualize Lily's diary to be. I've always been intrigued by the childhood of Lily, the Marauders and of course Severus, so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy imagining it from Lily's point of view!

Have fun reading!

Profiel  

Headhunter

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: do feb 03, 2011 21:03 

31 January 1969

Dear diary,

Mums got me a diary for my nineth birthday. She wants me to write more becos because she thinks I have writingtalent. I really like the diary. It's a pink one and it has little diamonds on the cover. And it has a lock so I can lock away my secrets! I hope I don't lose the key.

I've had a really good time yesterday! It was my birthday. Mums got me a bike so I can ride through the streets here! I think Tuny was a bit mad she didn't get a bike, but I'm sure she will get one for her birthday too!

And I also got new books I can read. I already finished Hansel and Gretel. It was a really thrilling story. The part where the witch almost ate Hansel is really scary! Imagine witches that eat little boys. I wonder if witches exist!

I'm going to try my new bike now. I promise I'll write again tomorrow!

3 February 1969

Dear diary,

Shoot, I forgot to write. Sorry! I promised to write in it but I just forgot.

I have been riding a lot on my bicycle. It's really cool! Yesterday I rode all the way down to Spinner's End. I discovered a new playground with a slide and a seesaw and swings! And on the swings was a little boy. He has really long black hair, he almost looks like a girl! His name is Severus. He was all alone in the playground and wasn't really swinging, he must have been very bored. So I kept him company. I think he was very shy because he didn't really talk much in the beginning. At first I thought he wasn't very nice because I asked if he wanted to play tag and he said I should just leave. But I didn't leave and I just rode in circles on my bicycle. And then I asked again if he wanted to play tag and he still didn't want to and I rode on my bike again. And then I asked again and then he did want to play tag and he seemed very nice. He said he liked my bike. I think he was just being kind becos because my bike is pink and I don't think he really likes pink. But I don't know. Maybe he does like pink. Do you think he wears pink undies?

We've been playing for a very long time. We played tag for so long we eventually fell to the ground becos (aargh I will never learn how to write 'because'!!) because we were so tired hahaha! He is really fun. I said I wanted to play tomorrow again. But when I got to the playground today he wasn't there. I'll go again tomorrow maybe he's there. I think he can be really nice but he's just shy I guess.

19 February 1969

Ah shoot I forgot to write again. Well I guess I better not promise to write becos I forget it anyway.

I've been playing a lot with Severus. I was right he is really nice. You just have to get to know him.

Tuny's been complaining I don't play with her as much as I used to. I guess it's because I'm always riding my bike and playing with Severus. Maybe I should ask Tuny if she wants to come play with Severus too.

23 February 1969

I took Tuny with me to the playground so she and Severus could meet and we could play with each other, but she didn't like Severus and Severus didn't like her. I became really mad at Tuny because she insulted Severus. It's really not nice of Tuny. She doesn't know him. He is really nice and she insults him. She can sometimes be a real meanie.

Tuny doesn't want to play with me now anymore because I play with Severus. She says that he's an ugly git and mean and that she'd rather sweep horse poop than play with him. I don't want Tuny to be mad at me or Severus and I don't want to be mad at Tuny either!! But she is really being mean now, and I'm going to play with Severus anyway becos because I like him.

15 May 1969
Dear diary,

Severus and I are bestest friends now. Today he came over to our house. I want to come to his house once too but he doesn't want that. He says his father isn't really nice. He doesn't want to say why his father isn't nice but he just doesn't want me to come to his house.

It was really fun when he came to our house this morning! Maybe next time he can come over for dinner, that would be fun!

Profiel  

Headhunter

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: za feb 05, 2011 22:52 

Thanks so much for the reactions! It's really flattering (: I really enjoy this fic, so hell yeah I'm writing more!

21 Octobre 1969

Dear diary,

Maybe I shouldn't ask Sev to come over again. He stayed over a couple of times for dinner now, but every time it went wrong. Tuny really doesn't like Sev. She keeps saying that he's smelly. I'm really getting sick of it!! Sev really doesn't like Tuny being so mean to him. When Tuny snaps at him he becomes very quiet. I know he wants to snap back but I think he's afraid to. I'm glad he doesn't snap back beco- because (HA almost!!) that would really piss Tuny off.

23 Octobre 1969

Uh-oh.

Now I'm really sure Sev shouldn't come over for dinner anymore. Tuny and Sev had a fight THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big. Eventually Tuny threw her plate with mashed potatoes at him ): He had a really big cut in his cheek and it bleeded a lot. Dad became really mad at Tuny and Mums became hystericall and Sev really startled. Before Mums could help him with his cheek he ran out of our house. When I went after him I found him in our playground and he was sitting on the swings. He was crying really hard so I hugged him and he sobbed even more. I don't understand, I was consoling him, why did he even cry more? Doesn't he like me? ):

Tuny is grounded for a month now. She can't even play outside. She's really upset. It's really stupid because the only reason they had a fight was because Sev said he didn't really like flowercurtains which made Tuny very upset because she had flowercurtains and she likes them very much and Sev doesn't. And then she threw the plate and then he got a cut this big and now she's grounded. Was that really worth it?

When I found Sev the blood was all over his face, so I ran back home and got some tissues and a roll of toilet paper (I couldn't find the band-aids). I cleaned his face with the tissues and then wrapped his face with toilet paper to stop the bleeding. He looked like a mummy hahaha! Luckily he could laugh about it too.

30 Octobre 1969

Dear diary,

Today I went playing with Sev again, as usual, but there was something strange. He had a bruise by his right eye, like somebody had hit him. When I asked how he got it he refused to tell me. I wonder what happened. It really doesn't look good.

Either way, tomorrow's Halloween and Sev and I are walking trick or treat tomorrow!! Sev's going as Dracula and I'm going as a witch. I've got a cool robe and a cool witch's hat and a fake nose and a broomstick!! Imagine how it would be if witches really existed. That would be so cool! Or scary. But maybe there are nice witches too?

31 Octobre 1969

Dear diary,

It's actually the first of November now, and I should actually be going to sleep. But I really can't help but write! Trick or treat was really fun. Sev and I got a lot of candy. Sev looked really good in his costume. He exactly looked like Dracula. And he said I looked pretty. He's really sweet. But I was dressed up as an ugly witch, so I don't understand why he thinks I was pretty. But it was still very sweet!

We got a lot of candy. Both our bags are completely stuffed. We promised to bring the bag with us every time we'd play on the playground. The dentist is going to hate us!!

14 November 1969

It's really not good. Sev had bruises all over again. And he still doesn't want to tell me how he got them. I'm really worried. What if something really bad happened? ):

Profiel  
Geef de volgende berichten weer:  Sorteer op  
Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 3 berichten ] 

Keer terug naar Fan Fictions
Ga naar: