Welkom op Harry Potter Forum! 

Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Volgende

Beginnend Tovenaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: ma apr 30, 2012 16:03 

Afbeelding

Gabriel really feels like punshing mister girly voice in the face right now, but a small smile appears on his face when Sam calls Beck a fucking selfish bastard. He sits down next to Sam and when their eyes meet eachother he notices Sam's pleading eyes. Gabriel wants to tell him that everything is going to be fine, but he can't, because he doesn't know if everything is going to be fine.

First Beck goes in to open five boxes and soon after followed by Dahsi. Well probably they have to face the consequenses, so he might want to prepare already for that mentally. Then it's his turn to go in and open five boxes, he got up his feet and starts to walk towards the ten boxes and looks at them first thinking about the consequenses. Then he decides to go for box 3,5,6,8 and 9, he then walks back to the others and looks neutral at Isaac. 'You're next he tells him.

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: ma mei 07, 2012 19:45 

Afbeelding

The next task isn't that difficult. The discussion that follows on the other hand really is. Beck was having a little “me and only me” moment. Well sometimes Isaac could have that as well, and he knew that, but Beck shouldn’t have that, he seemed to sweet for that. Isaac decides not to interrupt the whole discussion, but he silently admires Sam for disagreeing with Becky boy. Sam was right, but Beck decides not to listen.

He then just starts the task, the stupid fool! Dahsi follows and even starts talking, even more a fool, Gabriel does it as well, another fool? Isaac just nods to him and walks to the boxes. The letter, which he got out of the tent, displays a certain number. Isaac mind is set on his decision. He opens boxes 2,5,8,9,10.
He then walks to Ivy and solemnly nods to her.

"People die everyday! Friends, family. We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us, in here. So's Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn't die in vain. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. It's not over."
Neville Longbottom

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: ma mei 07, 2012 21:15 

Afbeelding

Becky seems to be under the impression that him-going-first gives him some sort of privilege; some sort of right to decide whether he picks himself or not. And with that, he seems to think that it dissolves him from any responsibility. He throws in a remark about hating people that complain, which causes Ivy to sigh and roll her eyes. D*ck. Ivy watches him go. He returns after a moment, looking wary. Well, whatever hell falls upon him next, he has it coming. He's shown them his true nature.

Meanwhile, food-deprived Sam sits down and proceeds to puppy-eye everyone whose eyes he can catch. Ivy sternly nods at him when he pleadingly looks at her (even though she doesn't quite know what her nod means). She gets up and sits down next to Sam. Without saying a word, she reaches into her bag and gives him one of the two sandwiches she snatched off the food-table earlier at the cave. She kind of unceremoniously puts it on his lap, and then looks into the distance. Ivy hopes Sam won't see this as some sort of sign of affection or whatever. Because it's not.

And anyway, Ivy has more important things to consider: what is she going to do when it's her turn? Gabriel goes in, looking clueless as usual, and Ivy ponders on her choices. Her eyes are trained on Reese. It's a pity they're not allowed to talk. Reese would probably have ideas; or else Ivy could bounce ideas off her. She could do as Sam told everyone: she could work for the team; she could set her own things aside and do what's best for everyone.

But Beck will have won.

She can't quite shake that thought. Beck decided to go for himself. Beck commanded them to fall in line and protect themselves against him. Beck was actively trying to bully them. It makes Ivy feel suffocated; it makes Ivy want to rebel and scream. She may be loud (and obnoxiously so, at times), but she wouldn't consider herself a suppressor. Being selfish (as she freely admits she is) doesn't equal pushing others down. She looks away from Reese and watches Isaac go in to pick boxes. He appears again soon enough. Ivy gets up at his nod. She glances at Sam for a moment and smiles reassuringly. It'll be fine, kid. Stop being so continuously scared, it's annoying. She looks at Reese with the same smile plastered on her face.

She goes to the boxes. She picks: 1, 5, 7, 3 and 10. She whirls around and instead of sitting with Sam again, she positions herself beside Reese (who happens to be next up) but she doesn't make eye-contact with anyone. She looks out into the distance instead.

you think i’ll be the dark sky so you can be the star? i’ll swallow you whole.

Profiel  

Lioness of Casterly Rock

BerichtGeplaatst: do mei 10, 2012 20:23 

Afbeelding

Gabriel and Ivy back Reese up. Looks like the group is turning against Beck. This is only good, in Reese's opinion. The more discord there is in the group, the better it will be for Reese and Ivy. As long as they present a unified front, at least. Meanwhile, Sam says that he just hasn't eaten yet and that he'll sit down for a minute. Reese nods and decides to leave him alone for now.

When Beck reacts, he completely ignores Reese - of course - and instead responds to Gabriel. Beck then proceeds to pretend that he's doing something good for the group, 'keeping them from doing anything stupid' (how incredibly patronizing, Reese thinks) and says that they should stop complaining, when he's the person who has complained the most so far.

Reese wants to give him a piece of her mind, but he's already walking to the boxes and it's too late. Damn it. Now we can't even discuss strategies anymore, thanks to that idiot. Because Reese is pretty sure that they have to get that cage up from the food by picking a certain combination of boxes, but without being able to decide on a strategy they're bound to fail.

And then he has the gall, after acting like an immature ass and ruining any chance of successfully completing this task, to give an apologizing smile when he comes back. Like that's going to fix anything. Reese decides there and then that she's going to take Beck down. Doesn't matter in what way or how long she has to bide her time, but she will do it. She can't stand people like him.

Reese decides to focus on the boxes for now, though. She watches Dahsi, Gabriel, Isaac and Ivy walk forward and choose their boxes. Reese tries to estimate whether they'd go for the reward or not. Dahsi is pretty much blank to her, but doesn't seem like she'd take the initiative to pick the reward, Reese doubts Gabriel would put the group second like that - especially after the whole cave episode -, and Isaac... well. He's almost as bad as Beck.

Ivy walks back and seats herself beside Reese. Reese doesn't bother looking at her but instead gets up, because she already knows what Ivy decided. That settles the matter, then. Reese walks up to the boxes and picks 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9. She then walks back, gives Sam a terse nod and settles on the ground again, next to Ivy.

were mine.

Laatst bijgewerkt door Yuuki op vr aug 03, 2012 1:23, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.

Profiel  

Lid Wikenweegschaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: do mei 10, 2012 21:40 

Afbeelding
          Sam Taylor

Sam isn't really paying attention to the people opening their boxes, since he can't see whether they pick the ones with their names or not anyway. He looks up when he feels someone is sitting down next to him, surprised to see it's Ivy. He frowns as she starts to go through her bag and feels even more confused when she drops a sandwich into his lap. He stares at it as if it's an alien object, before looking up at Ivy again. She's looking away, though, so Sam figures she isn't waiting for a 'thank you.'.

When Isaac returns, who was apparently playing, Ivy does look at him and he returns her smile, although a bit unconvinced. He follows her with his eyes as she walks away, suddenly feeling slightly better. He unwraps the sandwich and takes a bite, groaning happily as he swallows. He feels like he hasn't eaten for days, probably because of the stressful tasks. And it seemed like the night was coming up, so he had been walking around for a full day already.

Ivy returns and sits down next to Reese, even though Reese is up next, so it's pretty useless. Sam guesses she's just going to avoid him so he doesn't get a chance to try to be friends with her. Ivy probably saw friends as a weakness and even Sam has to agree that making friends in a game with potential death wasn't a very good idea. Still, he probably already cares too much about everyone of their group, some more than others.

He quickly finishes the sandwich and is done when Reese returns. He gives her a nod in return and pushes himself up, needing to close his eyes for a moment to stop the spinning of his head. He takes a deep breath and walks over to the boxes. There he finally opens his envelope and reads his number. He eyes the boxes, even though he pretty much made up his mind from the start. So he shoves the paper with his number in his pocket and opens boxes number 1, 3, 7, 9 and 10. Then he walks back and gives ZĂ© a small smile.

He hopes that nobody has been stupid enough to challenge Beck, because he is certain the boy hasn't been bluffing. He guesses they will know after ZĂ©'s turn.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Profiel  

Professor

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: zo mei 13, 2012 14:29 

Afbeelding
Zenobia Meridian

ZĂ© is very silent when everyone starts bickering about Beck's remark. But she gets it. He's the going up first, so technically, the punishment would never be his fault. And hey, ZĂ© already knows they'll get the punishment. Here she is, with a broken arm. Not by accident, but on purpose. Not because anyone in their group wanted to harm her, but because the game wanted to harm someone. It's not like if they get away with it now, they won't get hurt. It'll just be postponed.

ZĂ© kinda wants the reward. Maybe those gamemakers are magical or something and they can heal her arm. ZĂ© knows how useless she is right now. And if they don't get the reward, maybe the punishment will still resolve her biggest problem: that right now, she's the weakest link. And this is still a game she's in to win. But then again, there are enough people here she doesn't want to see get hurt.

ZĂ© sighs as it's her turn. She's last. She looks at Sam and then thinks about the number of the box with her name in it. Quickly she opens boxes 1,5,6,9,10 and hopes for the best.

Profiel  

Citizen of the World

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: di jun 26, 2012 1:59 

Afbeelding

The voice is very amused by the bickering and when Beck starts walking towards the boxes and opening them, he's pleased. Once everyone is finished he opens his mouth at once. "Very interesting. I can now announce that there are two traitors, who shall remain unnamed, among you. They decided to not open their own box. There were also some who talked during the challenge. This was forbidden. All in all it seems clear to me that there is to be a punishment." he pauses dramatically. "No food, no tents and no water for any of you. You can choose to move on to the next challenge or sleep somewhere in the bushes, I don't care either way, because I will see you all in the morning."

the sky full of possibilities and desires,
it means a black tornado's come along
and washed us all in shades of
grey.

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: wo jun 27, 2012 20:50 

Afbeelding

ZĂ© ungraciously walks towards the boxes and returns, and with that, they finish the assignment. Ivy isn't that thrilled, to be honest. She's merely wondering what the reward or punishment will be - it could honestly go either way. So they all sit tight and stare at the sky or the floor or each other, until The Voice comes to life again and tells them that they're morons. Wait - they're morons without shelter or food or water! Ivy stares at the radio for a bit, even after The Voice has clocked out.

So two people betrayed the group? Ivy finds that hard to believe. It's more likely that two people decided to be team-players. Look at them! Half of them must've chosen the reward, for sure. Her gaze ends up at Beck. She forms her thoughts about this whole thing around him. If anything, this is his fault. He instigated this whole mess. He told them that he would, for sure, choose to go for himself and claim the reward.

She ponders what to say for a moment. The silence if quite unbearable at this point. "Well, this is unfortunate. I choose to be nice for once, and it bites me in the ass." She glares at Beck again, holding his gaze this time. "I guess you got what you wanted, then? Good job. Instead of waiting and setting up a proper strategy, you decided to screw every chance we had up. Good going. What's next, oh brilliant mind?" Her voice is scornful. She's had it up to here with Beck and his bullsh*t.

"Whatever. I suppose we just need to deal with the situation at hand - we've got no choice. We should get settled here. It's useless to travel in the night. We'd only put ourselves in more danger, and frankly, we've got enough liabilities within the group." She eyes Beck again. "I'm taking the nicest bush - who wants to crawl up there with me? ZĂ©? Want me to protect you against further harm?" A slight smirk crawls on her face and it's kind of obvious that she's just kidding around, and Ivy gives herself an internal pat on the shoulder for being able to come off the way she does.

Her eyes sometimes flit to Reese. Part of Ivy is still wondering when they'll get some alone-time. They need to talk - there's too much going on and too much to say. Things that can't be conveyed with surreptitious glances, even if they know each other as well as they do.

Profiel  

Lioness of Casterly Rock

BerichtGeplaatst: vr aug 03, 2012 23:31 

Afbeelding

After Reese is done, Sam and ZĂ© follow. Reese is confident that Sam wouldn't pick the reward. ZĂ© might, though. Either way, I made the right choice, she decides. The voice announces that there are only two traitors - which Reese doesn't believe - and that their punishment will be no tent, no food and no water.

Reese isn't surprised. She isn't even that upset: she still has a left-over sandwich from earlier - and even if she hadn't, well, it wouldn't be the first meal she ever skipped - and she used to sleep outside a lot when she was a kid. Besides, she'd already predicted when Beck started the task that they were bound to fail. Doesn't change that it's all Beck's fault though; for starting the task without giving the group the opportunity to strategize, and also for being a giant ass.

She clearly isn't the only one who thinks so - Ivy calls him on his sh*t. Reese internally applauds her, but her expression is completely neutral. She notices Ivy's glances at her, and gives a barely noticeable nod. They really need to talk. "I agree with Ivy - traveling any farther right now is useless."

She stands up. "I'm going for a walk, collect some fire wood from the bushes. Even if we have to sleep on the ground, we can at least be warm." The temperature is still okay at the moment, but if the voice is as sadistic as Reese suspects it is, the temperature will drop a lot tonight. "See you in a few," Reese says, and walks off.

were mine.

Laatst bijgewerkt door Yuuki op vr aug 10, 2012 0:40, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: ma aug 06, 2012 1:11 

Afbeelding

Everyone's quiet - they're most likely pondering their mistakes and worrying about how in god's name they'll survive this night. Ivy stares at them. She's feeling slightly superior because although she's in this mess with them, she still somehow manages to feel above it. It feels like she's able to see something that they don't. So then Reese (who, for the record, isn't really part of the group in Ivy's eyes. Reese is part of Ivy's team, always) agrees with Ivy and she nods in an almost indistinguishable way, which Ivy takes to mean that now is a good time to talk.

Ivy gets up, too. "Despite having done enough for you people, I'll go help find wood." She makes sure to shoot Beck a filthy look before turning around and following Reese into the bushes/wild.

After having walked a significant amount of time, Reese comes into view. Ivy runs her tongue across her teeth and smiles. "This is interesting," she says, coming to a halt in front of Reese. "All of it. The people are insufferable, naturally, but this thing is... interesting. Anyway - we don't have a lot of time." She pauses and thinks for a minute. "Right, remember the alliance I suggested earlier? It was Isaac's idea, originally. He told me - and I wish I was kidding - that we would make a better chance just the four of us. He blackmailed me, too." The last sentence she says indignantly. "Can you believe that? And you know, I can't stand Beck either. I never planned on teaming up with anyone but you - I can hardly tolerate any of them, let alone team up with them. I do, however, believe that Isaac will stab either of us in the back first chance he gets."

She takes a deep breath and grins. "Bright side is: I still have a sandwich. We won't starve. You have one too, correct?" She shrugs. "I'd share mine with you, though, if you didn't. Which means a lot, so appreciate it. I wouldn't share with anyone else," she adds nonchalantly. "Except Sam, I guess. Sam doesn't count, he's like - he's like a cat. It was a moment of weakness. Whatever."

She feels almost stupid for having given Sam that sandwich - she really, really regrets it. If only she'd known that they wouldn't have access to food. Ivy pushes the Sam-food-related thoughts away though. She crosses her arms, smiles a scornful/amused smile that has become her trademark facial expression, and asks: "That's pretty much my news. Thoughts?"

Profiel  

Lioness of Casterly Rock

BerichtGeplaatst: ma aug 06, 2012 23:45 

Afbeelding

Reese keeps walking for a bit, then comes to a standstill when she's outside the group's view. While she waits for Ivy, she already starts breaking off branches for the firewood, though she's not really in a hurry. It was, after all, mostly just a pretext to get Ivy alone.

Eventually, Ivy catches up to her. Reese carefully smiles back, but doesn't reply to Ivy's remark about the labyrinth being interesting - Reese likes the adventure of the labyrinth, yes, but if she hadn't needed the money she wouldn't be here right now. Much as Reese likes the thrill of conquering each new challenge that is set before her, she likes staying alive even better - and Reese is pretty sure that some people will die before this is over.

Reese mostly just quietly listens to what Ivy has to say and collects her thoughts, but can't help a snort when Ivy says Isaac tried to blackmail her. Isaac really is an idiot. Sure, Ivy's probably got plenty of dirt, but she'd never give anyone the opportunity to discover it. Isaac probably just used empty threats. She nods when Ivy adds that Isaac will probably stab them in the back whenever he gets the chance, but doesn't comment yet.

Reese is kind of a bit surprised - and, much to her annoyance, a bit touched - at Ivy's admission that she'd share her sandwich with her, if she's honest with herself. Yeah, they're a team, but Reese kind of operates under the impression that Ivy looks out for herself first and foremost, and that Reese is mostly just a tool for her. Which is fine; Reese doesn't mind being used, as long as it gets her what she wants too. But this is... odd.

She is really overreacting though. It doesn't mean much - Ivy didn't make a big deal out of it, so Reese dismisses it, decides what she wants to say and then starts talking.

"Yes, I also still have food, so that's no problem at the moment. I'm more concerned about whatever Isaac's up to. I think we'll need to stick with him and the others for a while, at least until we get in the second area. It will be more profitable to handle tasks with a larger group for now. We'll definitely need to watch out for him, though. Beck, too," Reese adds with a frown. "At any rate, I think there'll be plenty of opportunities to get them out of the running later on. Just look at what happened with ZĂ©." Though Reese still wants to cringe whenever she thinks about it. It's stupid, incredibly stupid and she shouldn't, but she feels kind of sorry for ZĂ©. Broken bones just-

Quickly, Reese continues. "Oh, and I was wondering- do you want to find out what Gabriel took out of that box as much as I do?" She grins a little.

were mine.

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

BerichtGeplaatst: vr aug 10, 2012 16:47 

Afbeelding

After everyone picked their boxes, the voice announces the result. Two traitors? No food, no water, no tents? Beck sighed. His plan failed. He intended to make sure everyone would pick his own box by telling he would go for himself. However, as Beck noticed, Ivy's name was in box number 9. And Ivy did not pick her own box. Beck especially remembered that, since he hadn't been trusting her. Beck's name was in box number 6. He picked his own box.

Reese decides to go collect some wood for a fire, and Ivy joins her. As the two get out of sight, Beck starts adressing the group. ,,I picked my own box. I haven't betrayed you. Here's what I know: box 1 was empty, box 2 contained Isaac's name, box 4 was Dahsi's, mine was 6 and box 9 was Ivy's. When Ivy picked the boxes, she didn't pick her own box. Ivy is one of the traitors. And... -''

Beck sighs and pauses for a moment. Than he glances at Isaac, for a short moment. ,,...And there's more. After the four of us - Isaac, Ivy, Reese and myself - were done handling our task, Ivy came up with the idea to form an alliance. One on which all of us agreed. I, however, planned to use it against her, as I'm doing here and now, to show you all what a sanctimonious b*tch she is. I don't know about Reese, but she's probably being brainwashed by Ivy now.''

Beck pauses again. Then he smiles contently and gently combs his hair with his hands, while trying to ascertain how it's modelled as of now. ,,That's about what I wanted to share with you.''

step out of their own atmosphere,
and make their way
in the void between the stars.
’’

Profiel  

Lid Wikenweegschaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: vr aug 10, 2012 22:16 

Afbeelding
      Sam Taylor

Sam just can't believe what has just happened. They failed the task and now they can wave their food and tents goodnight. Or just stare at them for the rest of the night. He wonders if they can somehow find a way to break into the cages and grab some food when it's dark, but the chances are really small that no one will notice and Sam really doesn't feel like getting punished even more. Besides, he is exhausted. Luckily, the sandwich Ivy had given him made up slightly for the hunger he had felt.

With a sigh he wraps his arms around his legs and watches Reese and Ivy walking off to gather wood for a fire. Sam has to admit it's a pretty good idea, since he has no idea how warm or cold the nights are in the labyrinth.

And then Beck starts to talk. Beck, of all people, is now claiming that he isn't at fault and tries to blame Ivy for their failed task. The news about Ivy wanting to form an alliance is new information, though. So he frowns for a moment, but then pushes himself up to his feet and walks up to Beck. "Listen, Mr. Smartass.You were the one to just start, while we weren't finished working out a strategy yet. Sure, you can be loud and blame Ivy, but there were two people who chose for themselves, even though they knew it was dangerous to do so."

He isn't used to not being able to trust people and this whole thing is making him nervous. And he still hasn't forgiven Beck for the comment about him looking like a girl. So he crosses his arms in front of his chest and glares at the vain man, who is now worrying about his hair again. "And right now, I trust Ivy more than I trust you. I know everyone wants to win this thing, but you're just acting selfish. The punishment could have been a lot worse and because of you, we couldn't discuss anything anymore. Good job, Beck. Someone could have died. Haven't you learned anything from what happened to ZĂ©?"

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: vr aug 10, 2012 23:08 

Afbeelding

Ivy nods when Reese tells her how Isaac and Beck aren't to be trusted. "Tell me about it. What I wouldn't do to punch both of them in the face." Ivy shrugs at the ZĂ©-comment. She can't feel a lot of sympathy for ZĂ©. Sure, it sucks that she got her bone broken, but the girl wasn't exactly a delight to be around in the first place. Some people just have it coming.

Reese then brings up Gabriel and the box. "Right! I forgot all about that. I still find it a little suspicious that he entered the cave without second thought. Then again, I'm not fluent in Idiot, so..." Ivy smirks a little. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? A good old-fashioned mini-con? We can swipe it from him, check it out, and put it back. Knowledge is power, correct?" Ivy rubs her hands together and smiles at the thought of hoodwinking Gabriel. He's so clueless she almost feel sorry for him - almost.

"We could do it tonight," she muses. "When he's asleep. Or we could make this an elaborate thing and earn his trust et cetera. I just fear we'll die of boredom in that process - he doesn't seem to have a thrilling personality whatsoever."

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

BerichtGeplaatst: za aug 11, 2012 0:45 

Afbeelding

When Beck is done talking, Sam walks up to him. Beck frowns when Sam calls him 'mr. Smartass'. Sam proceeds, saying that there were two people who knew that it was risky to go for themselves - which was exactly the point Beck had just made! ,,Exactly!'' Beck cries out in astonishment. ,,Everyone knew it was risky to not pick their own box, because I warned them! Thus, two of you all are complete idiots! I thought at least Ivy would go for herself - than we could've completed the task in the right way - but two people f*cked up!''

Beck is a bit surprised that - of all people - Sam speaks up, even going as far as to say that he trusts Ivy more than he trusts him. Honestly - what was he thinking? ,,And indeed, someone could've died. So what drove two members of our group to put the life of someone else on the line, knowing that I was going for myself?'' Sam dissapoints Beck. Beck thought he and Sam got along quite well, but it seems that isn't the case - and that annoys him.

,,You're too naĂŻve, Sam. Really,'' Beck then tells Sam, substantly lowering the volume of his speech, which makes his voice sound much more gentle and much more innocent. ,,You're too good for Ivy. Believe me, she isn't what you think she is, and I didn't thought you'd be so distrustfull of me. Guess I was being naĂŻve as well.''

Beck then turns away from Sam, addressing the group once again. ,,I didn't decide on this, it was Ivy, and someone else. But not me.''

step out of their own atmosphere,
and make their way
in the void between the stars.
’’

Profiel  
Geef de volgende berichten weer:  Sorteer op  
Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen  [ 258 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Volgende

Keer terug naar RPG Archief
Ga naar: