Welkom op Harry Potter Forum! 

Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Lioness of Casterly Rock

BerichtGeplaatst: za aug 11, 2012 21:49 

Afbeelding

"You might get your chance before the end of the game," Reese says, though she's not sure whether Ivy would actually take it; she's never seen Ivy hurt another person. Well, at least not physically. It's one of the reasons Ivy and Reese partnered up: they both don't like doing violent cons. So it might be just talk, though Reese has to admit that she is somewhat tempted herself - Beck and Isaac annoy the hell out of her.

Then Ivy starts talking about conning Gabriel. Reese frowns and gives her a warning look: she's sounding a bit too familiar there, and they can't let on to the organisation that they know each other. "Huh. I shouldn't be surprised you're a criminal, I guess," she says with a grin, signalling to Ivy that she should be careful and they're probably being listened to right now.

"Anyway, gaining his trust would be too much work. Besides, it will be probably make him suspicious if we suddenly try to make him like us. I suggest you swipe it from him." Reese looks at the sky; it's getting really dark, now. "Anyway, it's time to go back. Come on." She gathers up the firewood she collected and they head back towards the others.

Once they get near the group again, Reese immediately notices the hostile mood. That can't be good. "A bit tense here," she casually comments. She's not going to bother asking what's going on - considering that it conveniently got tense just when Ivy and Reese were away from the group, Reese figures it's about them, which means that either Beck or Zé will probably start yelling soon. And speaking of which... "You want me to check your arm, make sure it doesn't get infected?" she asks Zé, a cautious, non-threatening smile on her face.

were mine.

Profiel  

Citizen of the World

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: di aug 14, 2012 2:00 

Afbeelding

Dahsi sighs when she hears the voice; no food, no water, no shelter. It was going to be a long night. She had done the right thing though by choosing her own box. She had however spoken and that was dumb, she admits to herself, but not to the rest. No need to get them angry at her as well. Ivy and Beck seemed to be doing just fine by themselves. She sits quietly against a tree somewhere in order to write in her journal. She hadn't forgotten her purpose for being in the Labyrinth and if it continued as it had so far, she would definitely get her big break soon. It had been exciting en dangerous, something Dahsi thrives on. It wouldn't surprise her if someone ended up dying. Dahsi just hoped it wouldn't be herself and that she could keep herself unattached enough.

Reese and Ivy seem to appear back in the group and Dahsi decides to grab hold of the firewood Reese has put on the ground in order to start a fire. She had brought matches with her in her bag, so she grabs them and gets started on the fire. In no time, they have heat and Dahsi feels a lot more comfortable. She decides to speak, but she has no idea how the group is going to react. "I think that everyone should share any food and water they have. We need to keep our strength up, because the only thing that is going to get us through is teamwork," she muses. As a sign of good faith, she takes out everything food related in her possession. A water bottle which is half empty and some candy.

the sky full of possibilities and desires,
it means a black tornado's come along
and washed us all in shades of
grey.

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: wo aug 15, 2012 4:43 

Afbeelding

Ivy raises an eyebrow at Reese's comment about her being a criminal before. Oh. Surveillance. Ivy rolls her eyes at her own indiscretion. It was just... She was talking to Reese and that was usually always safe. With every other person in the world, Ivy had defenses and walls up. With Reese, those walls got lowered a bit. Anyway - they decide to just swipe the thing from Gabriel. Ivy agrees with that idea. They grab some firewood and go back to the group.

Once returned, Ivy too notices that the group isn't in such a good mood. The atmosphere is strange. Reese notes that it's tense and proceeds to want to help Zé with her arm. Ivy yawns loudly. She doesn't comment on the grim faces and such. If she knows these people, they'll start blabbing soon enough. Dahsi, then, comes up with the worst plan to ever exist. Share the food. Yeah, right.

Ivy thinks she's already done a good deed. She gave Sam a sandwich. The only other person Ivy is going to share with, is Reese. The thought of giving assholes like Isaac or Beck or Zé something edible is not an attractive one. Ivy's not here for cracky friendships. She's here with Reese, to win the money. The rest can go f*ck themselves. In fact, none of them are here for friendships. They all want the same thing, they're just too disgustingly cowardly to admit it.

you think i’ll be the dark sky so you can be the star? i’ll swallow you whole.

Profiel  
Geef de volgende berichten weer:  Sorteer op  
Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen  [ 258 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Keer terug naar RPG Archief
Ga naar: