Welkom op Harry Potter Forum! 

Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Volgende

Volleerd Tovenaar

BerichtGeplaatst: di apr 10, 2012 22:18 

Afbeelding

Wow. Beck was relieved to here the voice's voice again. He rolls his eyes when he asks what they are going to do with the rope. Beck didn't have a clue and apparently neither did Ivy. Reese has, and she climbs back to the other side, unties the rope and swings back to their side, almost landing herself in the pit. Beck worried for a moment, but soon it seems Reese was allright.

,,I'll climb the tree then,'' Beck says, after hearing what Sam said through the walkie-talkie. ,,The sooner we reunite, the better. Could you ask Sam for the direction in which we're supposed to walk? Then we can start moving too - after I get the rope...'' Having said that, Beck walks towards the tree, finds himself a good branch to start his climb in it, and then makes his way up, in a very agile manner.

The branches get - logically - thinner as Beck moves up, but Beck manages to reach where the rope is thrown around, and he looks for the knot in it, so that he can untie it. He does so when he finds it, throws the rope back on the ground, and then gets back down himself.

,,That was that,'' Beck gladly said. ,,So, did Sam reply yet?''

step out of their own atmosphere,
and make their way
in the void between the stars.
’’

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: di apr 10, 2012 23:11 

Afbeelding

Reese cleverly comes up with a plan to get the rope back. Ivy watches her as she first climbs back and then expertly swings towards them. It's all Ivy can do not to smirk - leave it to Reese to come up with an adequate solution. See, that's a partner one would want. Isaac on the other hand, does nothing but stomp around all day under the delusion that he is useful to, well, anyone.

As soon as Reese graces them with her presence again, Sam's voice's booms from the walkie-talkie. Ivy listens to his words. So they got away and saved Dahsi and yay yay blah blah. Ivy wonders why the Loser Group didn't just let Dahsi die. It's not their job to save each other, for god's sake. They could've left her and moved on. "Good for you, Blondie," she says into the walkie-talkie. "Just follow the path? Are you sure there's only one path?"

Becks climbs into the tree and greatly resembles a monkey whilst doing so. He asks which way to go - well, if they had to believe Sam, there was only one way TO go. Beck comes down with the rope (aww he looks so proud, poor idiot) and impatiently asks if Sam has already replied.

"There's only one direction, Becky." Ivy nods forward. "So I say, let's move on. But before we do..." Ivy composes her face into one of solemness and sincerity. She looks at every one of the others. Becky, who's probably still shining with pride after his primate-action; Isaac, who must be feeling so superior at this point, and Reese, who's probably wondering what the hell is going on. Ivy fiercely hopes that Reese knows her well enough after all these years to be able to deduce that this isn't real. That Ivy would rather shoot herself in the face than team up with these two.

"Look at us. We might not be the nicest people; we might not like each other all that much. But let's be real, if we had to pick the strongest players in this game, our names would pop up first." Pause. "And you know what? At this rate, we'll probably kill each other off by the time we reach the prize, thereby allowing one of the weaker players to claim it for themselves." She lets this sink in.

She confidently puts her hands into her pockets. "So here's a deal: we should form an alliance. Just the four of us. We can make it. And trust me, I'm not suddenly into team-bonding, but I figure it's my biggest chance to win. It's also your biggest chance to win." She shrugs simply. "We'll see what we do with the prize later. At least we'll be guaranteed a win. The others will be out of the equation."

That should do the trick, no?

you think i’ll be the dark sky so you can be the star? i’ll swallow you whole.

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: wo apr 11, 2012 14:30 

Afbeelding

After Ivy joins them on the other side the voice congratulates them. But also points out that they might need the rope another time. That could be true, but Isaac didn't feel to climb the rope another time. Luckily Reese does it.

Isaac actually is quite in awe when Reese does the Tarzan-rope-swing thing. He was worrying a bit when she clung to the side of the pit, nearly falling in it. That would be a pity to loose Reese. Luckily she could handle it and was again with them. Sam contact's them and clearly they just had to walk straight and they would meet the others at number 29. It was getting dark, so if they wanted to get together (which Isaac still thinks they shouldn't do, or not yet now) they should start walking quickly.

Beck then climbs the tree and takes the rope out of it. He was rather handy at climbing the tree, looking like a chimp or something like that Isaac once saw at one of his rich party's. Isaac then takes the rope and put it once again around his shoulder.

Before they can start walking Ivy opens her mouth and talks about what Isaac said she should discuss. He approvingly nods to Ivy when she puts her hands in her pockets. This was what he wanted.

After she's done Isaac decides to say something " Well, that doesn't sound too bad to me, Ivy. I think we should give it a try! After all we’re still in her to win, aren’t we". He looks at Reese and Beck. He didn't think Beck would agree, he was growing like, really fond of Sam. Maybe a bit to fond to Isaac's liking.

"People die everyday! Friends, family. We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us, in here. So's Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn't die in vain. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. It's not over."
Neville Longbottom

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

BerichtGeplaatst: do apr 12, 2012 12:10 

Afbeelding

After Ivy answers Beck's question, her face suddenly changes. Beck frowns as Ivy starts speaking of forming an alliance; because they were the better lot, because it'd provide them with a guaranteed win; because otherwise one of the others would ran off with their well-deserved prize. Beck doesn't trust this. Ivy, suddenly wanting to team up with the tree of them? What was that all about? Ivy should know better than to think that Beck, or Isaac or Reese for that matter, would trust her; after all she's said and done!

Isaac, however, does. Beck unbelievingly hears Isaac agree with Ivy's plan, realizing that something was out of place here; realizing that Ivy must've talked Isaac over at the other side of the pit - that was why they were talking. Ivy must've tricked Isaac into trusting her. She and Isaac had, however, made a point. They were in it to win it. Beck was in it to win it. But for him, that didn't have to mean that they should go over the backs of the others.

,,Sure,'' Beck replies to Ivy and Isaac, rather neutrally. He glances at Reese. Did she know of this already as well? Beck had been the first one to get over the pit. ,,I'll cooperate.''

Beck would just tell the others about this whole 'teaming-up'-plan; no way he was going to team up with poison ivy in one of her wicked schemes. ,,But let's join up with the others - otherwise, teaming up with the four of us won't make much of a difference, will it?''

and make their way
’’

Profiel  

Citizen of the World

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: ma apr 16, 2012 20:43 

Afbeelding

Dahsi gets greeted by everyone and she smiles happily at them. She didn't get hurt and they could tick one more challenge off their list. She was pleased with that. Apparently the others had survived too, though she has no idea what they had to do. She'll investigate as soon as the group gets together. When Sam asks where they need to go, she takes the map out of her bag once more and concludes that they have to keep following the path upwards and then downwards until they get to 29. "Just follow me!" she says cheerfully.

It only takes them a few minutes before they get to number 29, but it is getting really dark. There's 10 boxes in a line when they arrive and Dahsi is a little bit worried about what's inside them. Hopefully nothing dangerous, but you never knew with this game. There are also four tents and a set table with some delicious food on it, also with eight chairs, the number of contestants, but unfortunately there's a cage over it. "Apparently off-limits for us for some reason. Bet it has something to do with those boxes."

Afbeelding

The voice is so excited, that he starts singing the cockadoodle song. He knows it's annoying, but that's what he likes. It seems the group has finally passed the challenge and are on their way to the next! When they arrive at the scene the voice starts speaking. "Well, thanks for the help darling, but I've got it from here!" he says. A small 'righto' is heard from the female voice and nothing else. "That was my lovely lady friend, maybe you'll hear her again sometime, but for now, it's just me again!"

The voice coughs and continues. "Next challenge! As you can see... there are 10 boxes. In eight of the boxes are each of your names and two are empty. The goal of this game is to, one at a time, open five boxes at once and making sure to open the box your name is in." The voice hopes it's easy enough for these simple minds to understand and continues. "If one of you chooses specifically to not open the box their name is in, they can get a massive reward. However, if two or more choose to not open the box their name is in, the entire group will face dire consequences. Now, you will find a letter addressed to each of you in the tent on the left. It will say in which box your name is. The boxes are labeled, so you know. Do NOT show your letter to anyone else! You can discuss a strategy beforehand, but once Beck decides to start, seeing as it's alphabetical order, nobody is allowed to talk anymore! Good luck."

And that's the end of the speech.

OOC: Iedereen krijgt een PB. Deze mag niet gedeeld worden met anderen. Daarin staat het nummer van de doos. Het enige wat je in je post hoeft te zetten is welke nummers je opent!

the sky full of possibilities and desires,
it means a black tornado's come along
and washed us all in shades of
grey.

Profiel  

Lid Wikenweegschaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: di apr 17, 2012 19:45 

Afbeelding
          Sam Taylor

Sam follows Dahsi, glancing back every now and then to make sure Gabriel and Zé are still following them. When they reach the place for task number 29, his stomach starts to growl at the sight of the food. Unfortunately, it's locked away under a cage, similar to the one that they saw at the lion task. Sam sighs and nods as he hears Dahsi. "Seems like it. I hope this won't take long. I'm hungry and it's getting darker every minute."

The voice starts to sing and Sam frowns, his headache only getting worse. He curses softly under his breath and presses his hand against his forehead, closing his eyes for a moment, while he listens to the rules of the next task. As he progresses the words, he opens his eyes again and looks at the boxes. So, they could get a reward if they were the only one who decided to not open the box with their name, but if there were several people who did so, they would all have to deal with the consequences, which didn't look good, especially after Zé's 'punishment'.

He groans and decides to take his envelope from the tent. As soon as he returns, he looks down at his name, unsure if he's allowed to open it already. If they have to play in alphabetical order, Sam will be one before last, between Reese and Zé. Feeling a bit uneasy, he walks over to Beck. "Hey.. So.. Since you have to go first.. How do you think we should play this?" He bites his lip and smiles slightly. He has the urge to hug the boy again, but has decided they should finish this task as quickly as possible, before they go socialize. Sam is already a bit unsteady on his feet and really needs that food and some sleep.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: wo apr 18, 2012 4:51 

Afbeelding

Oh jolly, oh joy, Beck agrees to be part of the Fakest Alliance In The History Of Alliances. Or FAITHOA. Ivy pretends to be pleased by this - she nods at Beck and Isaac and Reese and then they start walking in silence. Ivy isn't particularly enthusiastic to get back to the others. She wonders what the next task will be - hey, maybe it'll be a task that eliminates someone. Fingers crossed!

So they reach the other group soon enough and they all seem fine. Ivy's face is indifferent but then the radio-thing starts talking and it explains the next task. Hah. You can earn rewards. Ivy's head is spinning. She could use a reward. She deserves a reward for putting up with these idiots. But only one person can do the not-picking-yourself thing and if someone else does it too, they all get punished. And it's alphabetical - great. That means that Beck will go first, followed by Dahsi, then Gabriel, Isaac, Ivy (finally), Reese, Sam and Zé. So she's fifth.

Ivy tries to figure out who will choose to be a team-player and who will go for their own reward. It's hard though. People are hard with these kinds of things. Even the nice ones are selfish. Speaking of nice ones - Sam comes up and asks Beck what their strategy will be. And Sam looks a bit... pale. Or maybe he's always looked that way - Ivy can't remember. And she sure as hell can't bring herself to care. "Our strategy? Blondie, listen. We must all be good sports and play nice. Don't want the punishment, do we? They might cut off your hair." She smirks. "Wouldn't want that, right?" She, obviously, is going for the reward.

Laatst bijgewerkt door Skywalker op do apr 19, 2012 7:51, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

BerichtGeplaatst: wo apr 18, 2012 8:11 

Afbeelding

After a few minutes of walking, the four-man squad arrives at number 29. Dahsi, Zé, Sam and Gabriel are all there as well and all of them seem to be fine - or at least, not in conditions worse than when the groups were split in two. The voice irritates Beck - as usual - and Beck has the urge to say something about it. But he doesn't, knowing that it wouldn't bring the voice to stop talking nonsense. However, the voice proceeds to explain the meaning of the boxes and Beck's heart pounds a little faster hearing he was going to be the first one.

Sam comes over to him, smiles and bites his lip. Beck rolls his eyes. Talk about displaying insecureness. However, Sam was the nicest guy out there and Beck was happy to see he didn't get hurt or anything. ,,It's a good thing you didn't get hurt, Sammie,'' he smiles at him and then considers his question.

However, Ivy starts yapping again before Beck can say anything. Beck felt a bit uneasy when Ivy starts talking about cutting hair. Instictively, Beck's hand goes to his own gorgeous locks, rearranging them a bit with his fingers. On the others side, Beck didn't mind if his hair was cut of - as long as they did a proper job. Looking good wasn't about what style you had, it was about how well the style was performed. Beck also knew from the beginning that something might happen to his hair - so the impact of it happening would be smaller knowing that it could happen. On top of that, running a pair of clippers through his hair might be fun. ,,Don't care if hey cut it,'' Beck says, only slightly doubting the truth in his words. ,,As long as they make it look cool,'' Beck then proceeds. ,,And well, maybe a haircut wouldn't be to bad for Sammie either,'' Beck then says with a charming smile. ,,Might make'm look less like a girl.'' Didn't sound well from a guy with a girl's voice.

,,I'm going to see what's in the tent,'' Beck then says. He walks over, gets his number, and gets back. Beck already knew what he was going to do. He was obiously going for himself; being the first one, he didn't have to take any risks. ,,Well, I'm not making a secret out of it: I'm going for the reward here. The lot of you can do what you want, but when we get punished, it's not my fault for not considering what people before me did.'' Beck smiles. ,,Do you all want to talk about it for a bit, or shall I start?''

and make their way
’’

Laatst bijgewerkt door xMissme op wo apr 18, 2012 15:46, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.

Profiel  

Lid Wikenweegschaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: wo apr 18, 2012 15:37 

Afbeelding
          Sam Taylor

Sam smiles at Beck and fidgets a bit with his envelope. "You too." He replies, still smiling. He doesn't get much time to talk to Beck alone, though. Because, of course, Ivy barges in and starts to rant about the punishment. It's not like Sam is planning to risk that punishment. Yes, he thought about cheating and being like 'neither of us should skip their own name!' and then get the reward. But considering he's probably one of the most honest people in their group - if not the most honest - he instantly pushed that thought out of his mind. Even if he played fair, there was a high chance others would still mess it up and Sam doesn't think the punishment will be as forgiving as having to cut your hair.

So he shrugs at Ivy's words. "I honestly think that cutting off my hair is nothing, compared to having to break someone's arm." He glances at Zé and then back at Beck, who makes a comment about Sam's appearance. Clenching his fists, Sam stares at the dark haired boy, almost giving him a sarcastic reply like 'Too bad they can't fix your voice then', but he doesn't. Because he actually likes Beck's unusual voice. Still, it's hard to believe that Beck is being a hypocrite like this, making jokes while he probably knows how much you can get teased, either about the voice or the appearance. So he crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks away, while Beck makes his way to the tent.

When Beck returns, Sam refuses to look at him. The boy keeps on talking and Sam feels like hitting him more, the longer he keeps talking. He forces himself to look up at the end of Beck's speech. "We all know who we are dealing with here. I don't think anyone grants one person a reward. Why don't we just agree that no one skips their name, so we are still even and won't risk all getting punished." He glares at Ivy and then at Beck, his current state making him annoyed and frustrated. Damn, his head hurts like hell. "I'm not going to be punished, because you want to be selfish, Beck."

Profiel  

Lioness of Casterly Rock

BerichtGeplaatst: do apr 19, 2012 22:08 

Afbeelding

After Beck gets the rope from the tree and Ivy contacts Sam, they're ready to go - except Ivy still has something to say. Reese looks surprised for just a moment when Ivy suggests that the four fo them theam up, but then she realizes that Ivy is obviously playing them. She'd never go for an alliance. Well, I guess I know what Isaac wanted from her, then, Reese thinks, making sure her expression stays neutral. But why?

Her suspicion is confirmed when Isaac easily agrees to the alliance. Beck agrees too, though he glances at Reese, as if he's doubting her. He might not be so cooperative after all, Reese considers. And she doesn't trust Isaac either. Guess we'll see soon enough what their word is worth.

Either way, it's time to get back to the others. They soon reach the other part of the group. The voice tells them about the next task. Warily, Reese looks at the boxes. The voice didn't mention what would be in those boxes, or what the consequences of picking specific boxes might be. Reese does not like this; they're pretty much going blind into this. Because Reese has no doubt that the voice has something up his sleeve.

Reese notes to herself that immediately after the voice finishes, Sam gravitates to Beck. That's not good; if Sam gets attached to Beck, Beck might manipulate Sam into doing what he wants, which would cancel out the advantage of the alliance Ivy and Reese have.

Nothing Reese can do about that though, so she walks to the tent, gets her number and comes back to Beck saying that he's going for the reward. Surprisingly, this sets Sam off. Guess there's no need to worry about that alliance yet. He doesn't look good, though.

"And you were the one calling me and Ivy selfish with the anagram task?" Reese says to Beck with a raised eyebrow. "Good to know that you're an enormous hypocrite, Mr. Nice Guy." The last part is obviously sarcastic.

Then Reese looks at Sam, who is looking like he can faint any minute. Sam tends to look incredibly frail anyway, so maybe this is nothing new. It can't hurt to show some concern though. "Sam, you look dead on your feet. Are you alright?"

were mine.

Profiel  

Beginnend Tovenaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: ma apr 23, 2012 22:35 

Afbeelding

Gabriel follows Dahsi and Sam, to go to number 29. Within a few minutes they’ve reached number 29, where ten boxes are standing in a line, oh maybe this somewhat mutual to the task he had to do in the cave. Speaking about that, Gabriel still needs to choose someone who he will give that free pass.

He listens carefully when the voice starts to explain the new task. Ok so maybe they need to discuss first how they’re going to play it, because they need a strategy if they don’t want to activate the chance to get punished. Cause what happened to Zé, Gabriel really doesn’t want to know what the consequences will be when several deciding to choose a box where there name isn’t in. But according to the rules they’ll have to go in alphabetic order, so he’ll be third in line.

'Don’t we all want the reward, an why should you be the one that gets it' he asks Beck first 'so I’m agreeing with Sam here, and like Reese said it will make you a hypocrite' he says.

Profiel  

Schoolhoofd

BerichtGeplaatst: di apr 24, 2012 9:06 

Afbeelding

To Ivy's surprise, Beck starts yapping about his own hair even though Ivy was clearly talking to Sam. When he remembers that the Earth doesn't revolve around him though, he notes that Sam could use a haircut too because it would "make him look less like a girl". Beck's right, but Ivy is good at noticing things and she sees the way Sam defensively crosses his arms. For one reason or another, Ivy feels a strong urge to shoot Beck in the face. But hey - what else is new?

Beck then leaves and returns again and basically tells them "hey, screw you all, I'm choosing ME". Granted, Ivy has the exact same thoughts, but at least she's smart enough to keep them to herself. She knows people - they freak out at the sight of selfishness. Maybe because it reminds them of themselves so much. And yep - Sam lets Beck know that he is unhappy with the choice Beck's about to make. As does Reese. And Gabriel.

Ivy's mood elevates significantly. The fact that Beck has lost his saint-status makes her almost gleeful inside. "Even I wasn't going to choose the reward," Ivy says. "That, Becky, says something about your personality. And as for your reasoning: the fact that you have to go up first, does not mean that nothing is your fault if it all goes to hell. In fact, let me tell you something..." She piercingly stares at him. "If it does go to hell, you will be held responsible. Got that?"

Profiel  

Volleerd Tovenaar

BerichtGeplaatst: di apr 24, 2012 10:06 

Afbeelding

,,You don't have to be punished, Sammie,'' Beck tells Sam, ignoring his sudden change of attitude. Beck ignores Reese. He didn't have to justify himself to her from all people. She was at least as hypocrite as he was - just look at how she suddenly feels the urge to tend for Sam.

Gabriel to starts confronting Beck with his choice. Annoyed, Beck turns his eyes towards him and looks at him for a while. ,,You're one to talk, Gabby. You never seem to come up with any plan and you barely did anything, except for going into some cave that seemed to leave you without harm. It's rather you being a hypocrite judging me like that, than me being a hypocrite for going for myself here. Don't you think it would be enormously stupid if I went up first and didn't pick my own name? You all should be glad for me telling you I plan to do this - I mean, it's your choice now,'' Beck pauses for a second. ,,We either all get the punishment, or none of us. I'm sealing the deal here, people. I'm making sure nobody does anything stupid like going for the reward,'' Beck glances at Ivy.

,,So, quite your whining,'' Beck then says. ,,I hate people who complain.'' He honestly hated that. All those people who had perfect lives and who had nothing to complain about, complained. ,,Anyone would've done exactly the same thing.''

Beck then shuts up - he already talked more than he wanted to - and walks to the boxes. Without announcing he was starting the game, he opens the boxes with the following numbers: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9. He then closes all of them and gets back to the group, displaying an apologizing smile. Slightly sighing, he sits down. He took a risk, but it was worth it.

and make their way
’’

Profiel  

Lid Wikenweegschaar

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: di apr 24, 2012 10:33 

Afbeelding
          Sam Taylor

Sam is surprised, but thankful, when Reese joins them and agrees with him, instantly lashing out on Beck too. It causes a small smile to appear on his face. He blinks once as she turns to him and asks him if he's alright. He shrugs, trying to brush it off. "I haven't eaten anything yet and this is just really exhausting. I'm still getting used to being up at daytime." A blush creeps up his face, though it's barely visible due the paleness of his skin. "Since I'm up almost last, I think I'm just gonna, you know.. sit down for a minute. I'll be fine."

He looks at Gabriel, who also agrees with him. Sam offers him a weak smile and lets himself sit down on the grass, where he is still able to follow the conversation. He forces himself to look up at Ivy and pulls his legs up to his chest, his hand subconsciously moving up to brush some strands of hair out of his face. Then Beck starts to talk again and the anger inside of him starts to boil. "Fucking selfish bastard." He hisses, glaring at Beck. He groans when the boy walks away and wants to ask the others to please, please think of everyone else and not make sure it really all goes to hell. But he can barely open his mouth, before he realizes Beck has gone to the boxes and is opening them. Great, he started the game and now he wasn't allowed to talk anymore.

So instead, he just looks at them with pleading eyes. When he is sure they have all met his eyes, he buries his face in his knees and closes his eyes. He hopes this task won't take too long, because he could fall asleep right here.

Profiel  

Citizen of the World

Houseitem
BerichtGeplaatst: vr apr 27, 2012 19:15 

Afbeelding

Dahsi decides to keep her mouth shut and remain neutral, as usual, when the voice has explained what is happening. She just grabs her letter out of the tent and looks at the number carefully. She wasn't going to open the box containing her name, no way. She was here to capture all of the gory and glory details and not to influence the game. If others decided otherwise, that was their choice and only made for a more interesting article.

She lowers herself to the ground and rubs her hands over her face. This was a tiring day with fairly tiring people, although she at least got along with some of them. Beck, Sam, Reese and Ivy get into an argument, but what else is new? Eventually it seems Beck is going for the reward anyway, not concerned with the counter arguments and once he's done, Dahsi drags herself back onto her feet and walks past the boxes. She's just carefully considering each number, wondering why there are ten boxes instead of eight. Was there something in the other two? Eventually she decides to pick box 2, 4, 5, 7 and 10.

"You're up Gabriel!" she says, while she smiles.

the sky full of possibilities and desires,
it means a black tornado's come along
and washed us all in shades of
grey.

Laatst bijgewerkt door Sjar op di jun 26, 2012 1:52, in totaal 2 keer bewerkt.

Profiel  
Geef de volgende berichten weer:  Sorteer op  
Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen  [ 258 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Volgende

Keer terug naar RPG Archief
Ga naar: